POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Helplessness towards Pov-Team : Helplessness towards Pov-Team Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:15:06 EDT (-0400)
  Helplessness towards Pov-Team
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 9 Aug 2004 14:14:25
Message: <Xns9540CE59D7789raf256com@203.29.75.35>
I will tomorrow sign contract, everything is beautiful (best - most
interesting job so far in my carrerr), only PovTeam didnt give *any*
response to my license request.

If they wont respond to my boss also, we will probably just let go of
PovRAY idea - I will write for Blender or other simmilar project, PovRAY
will NOT be known to additional severl thousends computer users, they will
be no nice program with "uses PovRAY" logo on it, www.povray.org will not
have "used in big commercial project for professional 3d visualization"
text on WWW page, and I will have x2 more work (means x2 less salary per
work hour), greate.

Again,
is it possible to contact Pov-Team *direcly* in metters of PovRAY license?

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/